Known Bugs & Issues
May 20, 2020 / News
We are actively developing the site and adding features regularly. If you haven’t already check out our Development Plan. While we do our best to make sure everything works, bugs and issues with the platform will happen. Please contact us with anything you see that seems unusual so that we can investigate.
Known Bugs (Updated 27 May 20):
- Contributors avatar cannot be edited.
- Some blog photos are being watermarked.
- System generating an incorrect address.
- Contributor pages having issues loading photos after the first page.
- Google Catchpa is on every page and getting in the way of map navigation for customers.
Most bugs go to the top of the list to get fixed asap. Sometimes however they can require quite a bit of work and may take longer to fix than expected.