Don’t despair if your videos are rejected. We will work with you to improve your video submissions. SkyStock aims to offer clients high-quality resolution videos and our requirements are:
- Format: MP4 or MOV.
- Location: This is by far the biggest reason for video rejection. Please ensure an accurate location of where your video was taken from. When you manually submit a location please ensure it is accurate. If your videos are declined for location information you can resubmit. Go to the Video tab on your Dashboard and under Actions click edit.
- Resolution: Videos must be of high resolution which is currently set at a minimum of HD resolution. Smaller videos will be automatically rejected during the upload process. Maximum resolution is currently set at UHD resolution. If you have videos greater than this size please contact us.
- Size: 4GB upload maximum. Larger videos will be automatically rejected during the upload process.
- Frame Rate: We current only except videos with the following frame rate: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 47.95, 47.96, 48, 49, 49.96, 50, 59.94, 60. If you have videos with different frame rates please contact us.
- Sound: Please note that all sound will be removed from videos, so there is no need to edit this out beforehand.
- Lighting/Colour: Over/underexposed videos meaning the video or parts of a frame is too bright/dark can lead to rejection. One of the main culprits here is white objects such as boats or houses that are too bright. In regards to colour, editing is allowed however don’t go too crazy with the colours. Our goal is to provide ready to use images.
- Not Aerial: Our platform is for aerial videos only which can be taken from a variety of sources. If your video is not taken from the air, or it is very low to the ground it can be rejected.
- Watermark: During the upload process we watermark your public video files. Once customers purchase a video then they will be sent a copy without the watermark.
- Too Similar: While a number of videos in a certain area are acceptable please ensure that there are some changes between videos uploaded. If videos show limited changes then a number will be rejected, keeping just the videos which show a difference.
- Aircraft: If shooting from an aircraft please remove or crop any aircraft parts such as wings, wheels etc.
- Other: We will write a manual reason here.
Keep an eye on this blog and our social media pages as we will be posting tips for improving the quality of your videos. Note that our parts of our system are automated and may accidentally disapprove a video. Please contact us if you would like to discuss the approval process.
Sorry for the delay
The team at SkyStock would like to apologise to you, our contributors on the delays we have been having building up the platform. In short we want to say thanks for sticking with us, and that we are finally moving in the right direction. Back story Our original platform crashed back in 2018 due to … More
Older Drone Pilot Jobs
To see newer listings please visit http://skystock.net/drone-pilot-jobs/ We keep these old listings online to give you an idea on some of the positions available in the industry. As these are older listings, note the positions have likely to have been filled. Have a new position to add? Contact us with the details and we will list it here. We are happy to list … More
Drone Pilot Jobs
Welcome to our new page listing drone pilot jobs. Have a position to add? Contact us with the details and we will list it here. We are happy to list jobs worldwide. Jobs Board Disclaimer: Be aware that SkyStock has no association with these companies, and is only sharing opportunities in the industry. Please use the links … More